THINGS MEN SHOULD AVOID DURING ONLINE DATING
Dating success is what every man wishes for but your approach towards it can determine whether you will end up actually enjoying success or you keep repelling women or worse. To find and get the kind of woman you are searching out for, you must be focused and ensure that you do not work with approaches that do not work anymore. There are several things that a man should never be caught doing, whether online dating or traditional dating if at all they are looking for success.
- Focusing majorly on your career or job and not prioritizing dating. This is a very common mistake with men. Although it is understandable that men strive for financial stability. However when you leave other areas unattended to, you will have very little happiness and fulfilment to show for your hard work. Apportion reasonable time to date if you are serious with your intentions.
- Misrepresenting the person you are your profile. When it comes to misrepresentation, most people think that it is a woman’s thing, but the truth is there are men who actually lie on their profiles. When you are not truthful about your age, height, interests and even appearance, you will not only end up attracting the wrong women, but it can also ruin a good relationship at the end of the day.
- Getting overly caught up in how a woman appears. No doubt, you might have your personal preferences when it comes to the physical woman, but never let this throw you off balance. Do not worry too much about the measurements and appearance and end up forgetting personality and character of the woman because this is what actually matter most.
- Closing off women based on age. Most men have an age range they prefer dating within but sometimes breaking a few of your own rules can make a huge difference. This does not mean dating a girl fit to be your daughter, but a few years off your range should not really hurt if you really like a woman.
- Long texting and emailing. They make very convenient modes of communication, but it is prudent that you also take a step and talk to the woman on the phone and even ask her out. The sooner you get to know each other the better it will be to determine whether you connect and the lengthy periods of texting and emailing might not do you much justice on this.
- Sending very boring messages. If you are looking forward to succeed as a man on an online dating site, then you should stay off the clichés. Never use those cheesy pickup lines or send messages that are generic and are designed as one size fits all. Modern women actually hate this and they can rate you as downright boring and not fun at all. Listen to your feelings and draw your messages from them and you will be on your way to success.
- Saying what you think the woman wants to hear. It simply means that you are a man who says what he doesn’t mean and eventually it will ruin you. Say things you mean or choose to say nothing at all.
If you take all these necessary precautions, you will not only discover the fun and excitement that comes with online dating but will eventually find a soulmate and succeed in the online dating world.